Anderson , South Carolina
6.5 Years Remaining
- NNN Lease – No Landlord Responsibility
- Corporate Tenant (11AA Rating from Dun and Bradstreet)
- Rental Increase in 2020 that brings Cap Rate to 8.80%
- Located in the Greenville MSA – Over 1.2 Million People
- Four State Portfolio May be Sold Individually
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively present for sale a net leased corporate tenant (Aaron’s) portfolio. The portfolio consists of four properties located in South Carolina, Alabama, New Mexico, and Texas. The properties may be purchased as a portfolio or individually. The average remaining lease term for the portfolio is 5.98 years. Three of the four properties feature true NNN leases with no landlord responsibility and 10% rental increases in 2020 that bring the portfolio cap rate to 8.74%. Each of the properties also have attractive rental increases in the numerous option periods.
Aaron’s is the leading omnichannel provider of lease-purchase solutions. The company engages in the sale and lease ownership of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through its 1,800+ stores in the US and Canada. Aaron’s has the highest credit rating of 11AA from Dun and Bradstreet and is considered a strong internet resistant tenant.