N/A, SC, AL, NM, & TX
- Corporate Tenant (Aaron’s)
- Credit Rating of 11AA from Dun & Bradstreet – Highest Rating
- Four State Portfolio may be Sold Individually
- Portfolio Features a High Return of 8.10%
- Three Properties Have 10% Rental Increases in 2020 that Bring the Portfolio Cap Rate to 8.74%
- Three NNN Leases – No Landlord Responsibility
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively present for sale a net leased corporately guaranteed Aaron’s portfolio. The portfolio consists of four properties located in South Carolina, Alabama, New Mexico, and Texas. The properties may be purchased as a portfolio or individually. The average remaining lease term for the portfolio is 5.98 years. Three of the four properties feature true NNN leases with no landlord responsibility. Each property has attractive rental increases in the numerous option periods.
Aaron’s is the leading omnichannel provider of lease-purchase solutions. The company engages in the sale and lease ownership of furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through its 1,800+ stores in the US and Canada. Aaron’s has the highest credit rating of 11AA from Dun and Bradstreet and is considered a strong internet resistant tenant.