Phillipsburg , NJ
4,000 Sq. Ft.
(201) 742-6119 | Email
- High Traffic Location | 30,366 VPD
- Over 88k People Residing within 5 Miles
- Affluent Area | Average Household Income Exceeds $104k
- Large Lot Size of 2.04 Acres
- Adjacent Pad Sites include Chick-fil-a, Panera, Starbucks, and Taco Bell
- Located in a Dense Retail Corridor
- Connected to Public Utilities
- 3.8 Million Square Feet of Industrial Development Underway behind Subject Property
Marcus and Millichap is pleased to present for purchase 1186 US Highway 22 in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. The property was recently vacated by Friendly’s and is now an outstanding redevelopment opportunity. The subject property is approximately 4,000 square feet and sits on a large lot of 2.04 acres. The zoning, HBRM, allows for a wide variety of uses such as restaurant, bank, professional office, medical care and more.
Adjacent pad sites to the property include Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, Panera and Taco Bell. There are three major shopping centers less than a mile away with tenants such as Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Marshalls/Homegood’s, Walmart, Shop Rite and more. The property is situated on US Highway 22 which has an average of 30,366 vehicles per day. Less than a mile up the road is major highway I-78 which has an average vehicles per day of 97,291.
Phillipsburg is located in Warren County, New Jersey. There are over 88,000 people located within 5-miles of the subject property. The average income in the area exceeds $104,000. The area is seeing tremendous growth with over 3.8 million square feet of industrial development underway adjacent to the subject property.