The Iacono Retail Group is pleased to announce the exclusive sale of 1211 New York Avenue in Union City. The property consists of 17,500 square feet of vacant land making it an ideal opportunity to develop in Hudson County. The subject property is located conveniently near Highway 495 and Bergenline Avenue which is home to many national retailers. The property is also in walkable distance to the 9th Street Light Rail Station.
The property is ideal for a multi-family development in a prime location on New York Avenue and Tournade Lane. Union City is the most densely populated city in the United States. The development site can be built into 4 stories with 37 apartments, 15,750 square feet of parking equating to 37 spaces. Union City is about 6 miles from NYC, making this location a commuters dream. Once developed, the property will have sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline and benefits from the recent development boom taking place throughout Hudson County.
Union City is also becoming a popular alternative, among young professionals, to increasingly pricey areas such as Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Hoboken, and Jersey City.
- Union City is the most densely populated city in the United States
- Located 6.8 miles from NYC, 4.1 miles to Hoboken, and 2.2 miles to Jersey City
- Surrounded by major retailers and the Columbia Park Center
- In walking distance to the 9th Street Light Rail Station
- Located in a historically low vacancy neighborhood
- Hudson County is the most densely populated county in New Jersey
Contact the Iacono Retail Group for the full Offering Memoradum on this unique opportunity.