East Brunswick , New Jersey
6.0 Years Remaining
4,159 Sq. Ft.
- NNN Lease – No Landlord Responsibility
- Attractive Rental Increases of 1.5% Annually
- Rent Increase in December 2019 Brings Cap to 6.34%
- High Traffic Location – 81k+ VPD
- Located in a Dense Retail Corridor
- Great Demographics – Over 249k People within 5 Miles
- Average Income Exceeds $104k
- Located just off I-95 (NJ Turnpike)
Marcus and Millichap is pleased to exclusively present a net leased Wendy’s in East Brunswick, NJ. The property is subject to a NNN lease guaranteed by a 79 unit franchisee. There are 6.8 years remaining on the current term and two 10 year option periods available. The lease calls for attractive rental increases of 1.5% annually throughout the base term and options.
Wendy’s is the #2 hamburger chain in the US. In addition to its famous hamburger and fries, Wendy’s offers chicken sandwiches, salads, wraps, and Frosties. There are more than 6,669 locations across the US and globally. Wendy’s was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio.
The subject property is located in the New York City MSA, only 37 miles from Manhattan. State Route 18 a dense retail corridor where the average traffic counts are over 81k vehicles per day. There are many national tenants surrounding the property such as CVS, Walmart, Shoprite, Lowes, Starbucks, T.J. Maxx and more. The New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) is located only a few miles away with average traffic counts exceeding 170k vehicles per day.