89 Elm Realty, Inc
Enfield , CT
6 Years Remaining
2,619 Sq. Ft.
- Absolute NNN Lease | No Landlord Responsibilities
- Long Term Historical Occupancy as a Dunkin’ Donuts (Since 2000)
- Property Features a Drive-Thru
- High Traffic Location | 36,300 VPD
- Excellent Demographics | Over 84,000 People in 5 Miles
- Near Many Prominent Retailers including Home Depot, Costco, Target, Marshalls, Best Buy, Kohl’s, and many more
- Situated Immediately Off Exit 48 on Interstate 91 | 85,700 VPD
- Located Less than One Mile from Asnuntuck Community College | Over 2,800 Students Enrolled
The Iacono Team at Marcus and Millichap is pleased to exclusively present a fee simple Dunkin’ Donuts in Enfield, Connecticut. The property is subject to an absolute NNN lease with just over 6 years remaining on the base term. There is one ten-year option period with an increase based on CPI. Dunkin’ Donuts has been operating at this location since 2000.
Dunkin’ is a market leader with the number one ranking for US customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for thirteen years running. They are the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than three million customers each day. The company was founded in 1950 in Quincy, MA by William Rosenberg. They have since grown to more than 11,300 corporate and franchised stores across 41 countries. Now based in Canton, MA, Dunkin’ is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. With over 130 years of franchising experience, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. is home to two of the world’s most recognized and beloved franchises: Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robins.
The subject property is located in a highly desirable retail corridor with more than 36,300 vehicles per day. Prominent retailers nearby include Target, Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Kohl’s, and many more. Additionally, the property is situated immediately off exit 48 on I-91 which sees more than 85,700 vehicles per day. Asnuntuck Community College is located less than one mile away and has more than 2,800 students enrolled. Enfield, CT is an affluent town on the Connecticut/Massachusetts boarder. The area is densely populated with more than 84,000 people residing within five miles of the subject property.